At Bragg Crane & Rigging, we do more than just rig and lift. For 65 years, we’ve used our ingenuity and expertise to solve problems and finish projects, large and small, on-time and on-budget. We have made history, completing the first decomissioning of a nuclear reactor and replacing it with a newer, safer reactor. We have built launch platforms for one of the largest payload rockets in the world, and moved millions of pounds of diesel engines on water and land. At Bragg Crane & Rigging our experience is the answer for your needs.
At Bragg Crane & Rigging our Core Values will always dictate how we conduct business, and how we serve our customers. Integrity, Safety, Quality and Superior Service are our garauntee to any customer and any project.
- Angel’s Flight
- Cal Trans
- Cemex Wind Energy Project
- Emerson College - Helipad Truss Installation
- I-15 Accelerated Bridge Construction
- Ote Mesa
- OXY - THUMS Vessel Installation
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Space Launch Complex 6 - VAFB
- Springerville Generator Set
- Vandenberg Air Force Base Liquid Hydrogen Vessel