Heavy Transport is more than just a heavy haul company, Heavy Transport is part of a whole company that strives for excellence in everything we do. For 65 years Heavy Transport has provided unique solutions to some of the most difficult projects in the industry, including hauling launch tables for some of the largest payload rockets in the world and hauling the first decomissioned nuclear reactor from one end of the country to the other. Heavy Transport has the capacity, network, knowledge and expertise to permit and keep the most difficult projects moving.
The Bragg Companies Core Values will always dictate how we conduct business and how we serve our customers. Integrity, Safety, Quality, and Superior Service are our garauntee to any customer and any project.
- 1956 Peterbilt Series 350 Restoration
- Air Liquide Liquid Oxygen Vessel
- Bay Bridge Maintenance Travelers
- British Petroleum Dehex Surge Drum
- C-17 Fuselage Haul
- Chevron Column Transportation (SPMT)
- General Electric Steam Turbines
- I-15 Accelerated Bridge Construction
- Jawbone Canyon
- Long Beach Transformer Move
- Vandenberg Air Force Base Liquid Hydrogen Vessel